Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Back in Your Gilded Cage, Melanie Daniels

When the Paris verdict came in last Friday, it was near the end of the day, everyone was punchy and everyone was suddenly in a good mood. I danced with a female co-worker at one point. There were some people that I’d never seen quite so happy.

Over the weekend I saw SPIDER MAN 3 and LUCKY YOU, both of which I had intended to write about by now. Things happen. I've also been having some computer problems. Things happen.

Griffith Park is burning. Sirens are heard everywhere up and down Vermont Ave. Last night I went up to my roof to look at the fire. Flames and smoke everywhere. Pretty vivid. I could actually make out a copter flying over a patch of flames and dropping the water over it. Then I went to bed and was woken up at about five by more sirens. I love this town.

More to come.

No comments: